I have to say this Thanksgiving is one I will hold close to my heart forever. We had a great time, I felt so much gratitude for my family, I didnt want them to go! Kathy and Dana came up from Arizona, Bri and her family came, and Steven and Dad & Dads little puppy! I made aprons for all the sisters! We had a blast!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Four Fancy Cooks!
I have to say this Thanksgiving is one I will hold close to my heart forever. We had a great time, I felt so much gratitude for my family, I didnt want them to go! Kathy and Dana came up from Arizona, Bri and her family came, and Steven and Dad & Dads little puppy! I made aprons for all the sisters! We had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys looks so dang cute!!! Wish we could have been there!!!
Post a Comment