Gabe is a great father and husband! He loves playing with the kids. He takes them dirt bike riding, and sking as much as possible! He has got the watching the baby down better this time around too, it only took 4 trys! He even kept Patric while I went to the American Idol concert for 5 hours, and the baby never would take the bottle, when I came home he was playing on the family room floor with him, Patric wasnt even crying! He is in his busy time of year right now, at work. He is focusing on Staining cabins now, and works mostly up in Heber and Park City area. He does a great job of providing for our family, I am glad that isnt my job! He is a great husband, a real keeper!Friday, September 5, 2008
Dad of the Year!
Gabe is a great father and husband! He loves playing with the kids. He takes them dirt bike riding, and sking as much as possible! He has got the watching the baby down better this time around too, it only took 4 trys! He even kept Patric while I went to the American Idol concert for 5 hours, and the baby never would take the bottle, when I came home he was playing on the family room floor with him, Patric wasnt even crying! He is in his busy time of year right now, at work. He is focusing on Staining cabins now, and works mostly up in Heber and Park City area. He does a great job of providing for our family, I am glad that isnt my job! He is a great husband, a real keeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your blog looks awesome Stef!
Post a Comment